What are you doing today? Well, personally, I am sitting in my house working, and listening to my daughter and her friend not destroy things. 😳 What a crazy couple of weeks it has been. There is a lot of uncertainty and panic. I wanted to check in to see how you're doing. I hope this email finds you and your family well.
Since most of us are stuck at home what can we do to improve our personal situation? Here are a few tips:
* Stay inside unless you really have to go out (some have to report for work, some don't).
* Drink plenty of water.
* Grab healthy snacks and eat as much raw, nutritious foods you can get your hands on.
* Take those vitamins!
* Try a new recipe. Get the kids in the kitchen too! Cooking with kids is a blast.
* Use the opportunity to catch up on resting!
* Catch up on that stack of books you've been wanting to read.
* Get outside if you can and ride your bike with the kids, take a nature walk, start planning your garden.
* Get out those board games and play!
* Seek out ways to help anyone in need. Sometimes it's something so simple that makes a world of difference for someone.
The suggestions are endless. Let's take advantage of this time and build ourselves and our families up! It will only strengthen us, and when this finally lifts, we will be a stronger community for it. Strong families make for strong communities.